Ways to Give
Mailing a check to:
Lutheran Camping Corporation
PO Box 459
Arendtsville, PA 17303
Click on the button below and you will be redirected to a simple giving form. It’s easy and completely secure.
Automatic Bill Pay through your bank is a great way to give regularly and consistently. Log-in to your online banking or contact your bank directly for instructions.
Thank you for taking time to visiting the Lutheran Camping Corporation on the web. Whether this is your first encounter with our camping ministry or you’re a familiar face to many at Kirchenwald, Nawakwa, or The Wittel Farm, we invite you to take a quick tour of this section of our web site. On your tour you can quickly learn why you are so important to our ministry.
The Heritage Society recognizes friends who have developed a planned or deferred gift to the Camping Corporation. Through careful gift and estate planning, you can strengthen the ongoing work of LCC, providing resources and support to assure longterm financial stability and the ability to respond to emerging opportunities for generations to come.
Through partnership with the ELCA Foundation, the services of Sister Marianne Brock, Gift Planner of Central Pennsylvania, are available to help you include LCC in your estate plans.
Through the ELCA Gift Planner you can:
- Determine the best means of gifting family, friends and LCC while taking advantage of potentially beneficial tax incentives
- Create a Charitable Gift Annuity, naming LCC as a beneficiary
- Create a revocable Charitable Remainder Trust naming LCC as a beneficiary
- Explore or facilitate gifting life insurance, stock, property, annuity, IRA or another asset to LCC
More information about ways to give through the ELCA Foundation is provided on their webpage: https://www.elca.org/give/elca-foundation/services-for-members
- Support the Camps: Make a gift today to support the ministries of the Lutheran Camping Corporation.
- Simply Giving: Also known as Project Discipleship. Learn how to make a monthly gift automatically and electronically and sign up here.
- Thrivent Choice: Through this program, eligible Thrivent members may direct donations from Thrivent to registered Lutheran organizations such as the LCC.
- Thrivent Action Teams: It starts with an idea powered by your passion. Bring a team together to make an immediate impact on a cause you care about. We’ll help get you started. It’s easy!
- Annual Fund: Learn about the Annual Fund for ongoing support of the Lutheran Camping Corporation.
- Campership Fund: Learn about this outreach program which makes camp available to all.
- Endowment Fund: Learn about how you can help sustain this ministry through a gift to the Endowment Fund.
- Planned Giving: Consider making the Lutheran Camping Corporation a part of your estate planning by making a bequest or a charitable provision in your will. Go here to learn how you can continue to be a steward of outdoor ministries beyond your lifetime.
Gifts to The Lutheran Camping Corporation of Central Pennsylvania, a 501c3 non-profit organization, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. EIN 23-2025493