Summer Staff Information
2023 Summer Positions Available
Summer Farm Support Staff
Hiring, Hours, & Compensation:
High school, college-age, and adult summer staff are hired for positions based on experience and ability. The camp is an equal opportunity employer. Room and board are provided as well. Employment time lasts from early June (training period) through mid-August. Most weeks run from Sunday at 2:00 p.m. through Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- A desire to serve God through the synod’s camps.
- A willingness to give a Christian witness in spontaneous situations as well as during worship.
- An understanding and agreement with the central objectives of the educational ministry program of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and of the Lutheran Camping Corporation of Central Pennsylvania.
- Emotional stability and mature judgment.
- A love and understanding of youth and children.
- Good health and stamina.
- An appreciation for the camp setting and the out of doors.
- Training and/or experience in camping and small group living.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group.
- Ability to place the needs of campers over personal desires and convenience.