From the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Take Exit 266 (Old Exit 20).
- Turn left onto Rt. 72 north toward Mount Gretna.
- Exit onto Rt. 117.
- Take Rt. 117 north (left turn) through Mount Gretna to Colebrook.
- Make a right in Colebrook at the stop sign, following Rt. 117.
- Bear right onto 241 North; make an immediate left onto Cut-Off Road.
- Kirchenwald’s entrance will be on the right.
- Take Rt. 322 east towards Hershey.
- Go through Hershey to Campbelltown.
- In Campbelltown, turn right onto Rt. 117.
- Go approximately 6 miles.
- Cut-Off Rd. and the Kirchenwald entrance will be on the left.
- Take Rt. 241S towards Colebrook.
- Before reaching the village of Colebrook, turn right at Cut-Off Rd.
- Kirchenwald entrance will be on the right.
- Take Rt. 72 North towards Colebrook, exiting at Mt. Gretna.
- Turn left onto Rt. 117N.
- In Colebrook, turn right onto Rt. 117 which joins 241N.
- Follow 241N to Cut-Off Rd (approx. 1 mile from Colebrook).
- Cut-Off Rd and Kirchenwald entrance will be on the left.
- Take Rt. 30 East to Columbia.
- Exit onto Rt. 441 North.
- At Rt. 241, head north, through Elizabethtown, to Colebrook.
- Follow Rt. 241 through Colebrook (241 makes a hard left in Colebrook).
- The Kirchenwald entrance will be on the left, less than a mile from Colebrook.