The Wittel Farm | Faith on the Farm - Summer Day Program
Jesus used parables, many with farming images, to teach lessons about faith, discipleship, and God’s great love and mercy. Faith on the Farm will bring these parable lessons alive though hands-on Bible study activities, games, worship, and tending/harvesting vegetables for The Wittel Farm Growing Project. Children will learn about hunger and justice issues, and how they can have a real and positive impact on those who are food insecure and those who hunger for love and justice.
- This program is intended for children aged 6 to 12.
- Program is offered each Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday beginning June 20 through August 10.
- Time: 9:30a.m. to 1:30p.m.
- Lunch is provided.
- Cost: $8.00 and one non-perishable food item per person ($80.00 minimum for groups under 10 persons). Food items will be part of a service project and will be distributed to a local food ministry.
- Swimming at Kirchenwald is available for the remainder of the afternoon at no additional cost.
- Suggested group size: 10 to 20 children.
- Reservations are required. Call the Camping Office at 717-677-8211 to reserve a date for your group or for more information.