Giving to the Camps
Thank you for taking time to visiting the Lutheran Camping Corporation on the web. Whether this is your first encounter with our camping ministry or you're a familiar face to many at Kirchenwald, Nawakwa, or The Wittel Farm, we invite you to take a quick tour of this section of our web site. On your tour you can quickly learn why you are so important to our ministry.
- Support the Camps: Make a gift today to support the ministries of the Lutheran Camping Corporation.
- Seeding the Future: The campaign to retire the remaining mortgage from the Nawakwa land purchase and position the LCC in a strong financial position for expanded ministry.
- Simply Giving: Also known as Project Discipleship. Learn how to make a monthly gift automatically and electronically and sign up here.
- GivingPlus: Program has ended at the end of 2009. A new program will was launched in the Spring of 2010 called Thrivent Choice.
- Thrivent Choice: In 2010 Thrivent Financial for Lutherans implemented their new charitable giving program called Thrivent Choice. Through this new program, eligible Thrivent members may direct donations from Thrivent to registered Lutheran organizations such as the LCC.
- Thrivent Action Teams: It starts with an idea powered by your passion. Bring a team together to make an immediate impact on a cause you care about. We'll help get you started. It's easy!
- Annual Fund: Learn about the Annual Fund for ongoing support of the Lutheran Camping Corporation.
- Campership Fund: Learn about this outreach program which makes camp available to all.
- Endowment Fund: Learn about how you can help sustain this ministry through a gift to the Endowment Fund.
- Planned Giving: Consider making the Lutheran Camping Corporation a part of your estate planning by making a bequest or a charitable provision in your will. Go here to learn how you can continue to be a steward of outdoor ministries beyond your lifetime.
Gifts to The Lutheran Camping Corporation of Central Pennylvania, a 501c3 non-profit organization, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.